Monday, August 1, 2011

1st August 2010

Ok, so as I mentioned earlier, I'm going to wind the clock back a year and take a look at what I was doing on the build up to the big day. This day last year was a Sunday, and the start of the busiest week I think I have ever had.


The previous day had been spent picking up suits, dropping off dresses for steaming, engagement ring for cleaning, and generally flying about trying to get all the last minute shopping done. Bella the campervan was still in the garage and we had just received the news that she hadn't been sprayed on the Friday as planned, due to the sprayer choosing to focus on his son's Mini instead! Stress levels were pretty high at this point.


Sunday was a pretty quiet day, spent finishing off stationery and picking up family from the station. Looking back now, I realise it was the calm before the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...