Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little sister comes to stay

It's been a week since I blogged, and I've spent all week thinking of something to write about, something that actually might be worth reading.

I was going to write about my irrational worrying, how I worry about the smallest of things, and get myself worked up over nothing. I did, however, think this was a slightly miserable topic to post about, especially after last week's cervical cancer post.

So tonight, I'm going to tell you about my little sister coming to stay for a couple of days. Well, she's not so little, just younger. She's taller than me, not that it's difficult to be taller than me. I'm only 5ft 2! She is 17, and just like I was at that age - wanting to travel to the other side of the country to visit her older sister. Today was the first time she has travelled on her own this far, the first time she's had to change trains on her own, and she did that to come and visit us. Seeing her at the station tonight was great. It's the first time I've seen her since the wedding.

Not sure what we are going to do tomorrow, but right now she's enjoying being away from home, and enjoying playing on the iPad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...