Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Failed already!

Well this week I was supposed to be looking back at last year, and already, just a few days after starting this blog, I've missed a day. So last year the 2nd & 3rd of August were Monday & Tuesday, and still quite calm in terms of wedding planning. 

On the Monday, my Mum arrived with my Auntie Jean, younger brother & sister, and their Dad.  They rented a house nearby for a couple of weeks so had a bit of a holiday too. They also brought our first wedding present, which became a feature on the day. 


On Tuesday I went out with female family, close friends, a neighbour, and a little male guest for my second hen night, a quieter night than the first one, but still complete with it's typical hen night tack. It was at this point that everything started to feel very real! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...