Friday, November 18, 2011

The Cake

Ok, so the cake is made and ready to take to work today for the Children in Need Cake Sale. I promised I'd share a photo, so here it is.

This is how it's supposed to look. 


And this is how mine has turned out. There's a few gaps around the edge. Sticking on cake crumbs is not the easiest of jobs!



I will take a photo of the inside once it's been cut at work today. 

Here are some more treats I've made for the Children in Need Cake Sale.
The icing isn't quite what I had in mind for the biscuits, but as long as they taste good I shouldn't think anyone will care! 


Cheese & pancetta puff pastry bites, all because one colleague doesn't eat sweet things! Let's hope he likes these. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...