Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tonight's Tipple

As you may know, me and my husband have been experimenting with cocktails lately. I've had some friends asking for the recipes to some of the cocktails we've tried. So from now on, I'll try and share the recipes each weekend, just as I'm trying to do with new meals I've been cooking. 


Tonight's cocktail is called Almond Joy. The measurements were in ounces, and it was easier to convert to tablespoons than jigger measures. 


For this you will need: 

1tbsp Malibu/Coconut Rum
2 tbsp Disaronno/Amaretto
2 tbsp Creme de Cacao
4 tbsp cream
ice


Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a hi-ball glass filled with ice. 


My verdict: Like an extra strong Baileys!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...