Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Pinterest Share

I've been wanting to try these since seeing them on Pinterest last week. After being lazy and deciding not to cook the beef we'd bought for Sunday dinner, I decided to try these out. 


This is how they should look, recipe here


I used a 4 hole Yorkshire pudding tin, and didn't have a cutter big enough to cut the circles, so just trimmed the crusts off and cut each slice in half. 
To save on washing up I melted butter in the tin on the hob, and buttered each slice of bread before putting them in the tin. 

Here are mine 


As you can see, the eggs are a bit overdone. The recipe says to cook for 20-25 mins. 
They still tasted good, although next time I'll be putting them in for 15. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...