Sunday, February 26, 2012

Almost the Easiest Cookies to Bake

This post isn't so much recipe sharing, but more tip sharing. I baked these cookies yesterday and they are so tasty, I don't feel guilty for the cheat. These cookies are almost the easiest cookies I have ever made. I use the word 'almost' because although this is pre-made cookie dough, you do have to do a teeny amount of work. Last year my friend Maria, who then lived on the US Air Force base, bought me some cookie dough that was not only pre-made, but was also cut into neat round shapes and laid out on a sheet. All that was required was to peel them off, put on baking tray and bake. So that is why I use the word 'almost'. 


So here is my tip, new in at Tesco is this pre-made cookie dough, and this week it's half price at £1.50 for a tub. It says it bakes 12 cookies, I got 17 out of it.



Very easy to use: 
1) Remove Packaging and loosen lid. 
2) Put in microwave on high for 30 seconds to make dough easier to handle. 
3) Using a dessert spoon, put lumps of dough onto a  lined baking tray. 


4) Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes. I think the packet said 190 degrees, Our oven is fan assisted and I nearly burnt the first batch at 13 minutes, so the second lot went in for about 11 minutes. 

5) Remove from oven, and leave to cool. 


6) Eat & Enjoy! 


I've been good and have saved some for another day. 



If you're wanting to know where the cool jar came from, then check out my friend's facebook page, Mearns Foil Printing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...