Sunday, August 14, 2011

Too much caffeine, no editing and interesting prediction

When I first started blogging more than two years ago it was because I was having sleep issues, which at the time I put down to the stresses of wedding planning. After the wedding I was still having issues so I started the 'no caffeine after 5pm' rule. If you haven't noted the time already then I'll tell you its gone one in the morning and I'm very wide awake. I blame the coffee I had at 6pm and the malibu & coke I had after dinner. Of course it could also be because I've done little today or that is quite bright in the house tonight due to a full moon. So I have resorted to blogging to help tire me, and i've decided to try the ipad for this, which could be interesting as it lacks in editing features and its predictive text can be interesting at times. Having previously spent many hours on www.damnyouautocorrect.com, I am familiar with some of the interesting corrections iPad & iPhone can make.


This time last year, we were spending our last night in New York before heading down to Miami. Tonight we have been watching a DVD, and just relaxing together. It was nice to have a weekend with very little planned. Last night we went to the restaurant where we held our wedding reception. It was a treat from the in-laws, who gave us some money so that we could enjoy the fine cooking at this lovely place with a fantastic chef. As expected the food was exceptional and was the kind of meal you never want to finish. If we ever become rich we will eat there every Friday!


Tomorrow is another VW filled day with a meet up with the East Coast Air Cooled club, followed by fish & chips at the seaside, we may even go and spend some 2ps in the arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...